All Ekol stoves are DEFRA Exempt/Approved for burning wood in any part of the UK including any smoke control area, city or town.
The Ultra-Cleanburning Technology of Ekol Stoves which achieves this also makes for an easy to use stove with a unique flame pattern which is simply mesmerising. Less ash is produced, less cleaning of the stove and chimney is required. The result is a much improved experiance taking the effort out of wood-burning.
This stove is available with optional light-reactive Mirror stove glass. The glass has been developed to hide unsightly fire ash and tar marks when the stove is off and allows the fire to be viewed normally when in use. A very smart feature. Please select from the drop-down menu at the top.
See diagram for full specifications and dimensions.
- Rated at 5kW so normally no vent required
- Compact body design can fit into Standard 16" Opening
- Exceeds Stringent DEFRA Smoke Testing, with
average emissions under one third of the allowed
limit for Defra Appliance Exemption.
- Solid Cast Iron Construction
- Low Maintenance
- Ultra Clean-Burning Technology
- Crystal-Clear Glass "Clarity-X" Airwash System
- 2 - 5kW Optimal Operating Range
- Multifuel Capable
- All Ekol Crystal Stoves are available with optional Mirror-Ceramic
- Suitable for use on a 12mm hearth
Heat output: 5 kW
Height: 540 mm
Width: 395 mm
Depth: 365 mm
Approx weight: 65kg
Flue Size: 5" (125mm)
Ekol Crystal 8
Ekol, the easier, cleaner way to burn wood.
All Ekol stoves ar ...